'Yeah, I was in denial back then'
Supernatural has made it to a landmark tenth season, and will hit 200 episodes shortly after the season 10 premiere!
It wouldn’t have reached this magic milestone without the hard work put in by all three of the show’s stars, Jensen, Misha, and Jared (and also by the wonderful Mark Sheppard in recent seasons!). All four actors have brought the characters we love to life, and we’d like to thank all four of them with an inclusive tribute honoring their dedication over the years.
We’re planning gift baskets for all four Supernatural stars, and also professionally bound books containing your messages of love and appreciation for all they’ve done and continue to do to keep us invested in their characters.
You can read more about how to take part in and donate to the project at our Go Fund Me page, and follow us on Twitter at @SPNS10Gift. You can tweet us your messages for the tribute books, or email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe that Supernatural is more than just “SamnDean,” and “JarednJensen.” Supernatural wouldn’t be where it is without the amazing acting talent of Jensen and Jared – but it also wouldn’t be where it is without the talent and dedication of Misha and Mark, each of whom brings in his own fans to the show. We believe that an inclusive campaign and a thoughtful gift basket tailored to each of the four stars is a fantastic way to let the fandom show their support!
Please help us show the love and support by reblogging this post and donating if you can…
Castiel discovers Serpessence.
Ok so most of you probably don’t care, but I need to write about this somewhere sooo here we go.
So my first ever convention was today (Supernatural VanCon to be exact) and it was probably one of the best days of my life and I’m just gonna list why because I like lists.
1. I got tons of compliments on my Impala cosplay, especially my Lego earrings, even though I put it together the night before.
2. I got to ask Osric Chau about Kevin Tran and the cello and he’s so hilarious.
3. Gil McKinney is a fucking amazing singer.
5. Matt Cohen narrated “50 Shades of Rob and Rich” with the Elastic Waist Band playing porn music in the background, and did his Jensen Ackles impersonation.
6. CONFIRMED: Chuck is God and Gabriel is alive.
7. Mark Sheppard is so delightfully sassy and British and kept running backstage for various snack foods.
8. Photo op with Misha Collins. Enough said.
9. Matt and Gil did the ice bucket challenge and shirts were removed.
10. I went onstage for the costume contest just for the hell of it and got a fancy little picture of Jensen and Jared in their Wild West costumes.
11. MISHA FUCKING COLLINS’ PANEL OMG. I WAS THE SECOND PERSON TO ASK A QUESTION AND I ASKED IF HE COULD ACT OUT HOW CAS WOULD REACT TO SEEING HUMAN!IMPALA AND I WAS WORRIED IT WAS TOO MUCH TO ASK AND HE REASSURED ME AND SAID IT WAS NOT A LOT AT ALL AND HE COMPLIMENTED ME ON MY COSTUME AND SAID “I knew you were the Impala, because the Impala wears earrings just like yours” AND HE GOT SIDETRACKED AND ASKED ME IF ANYONE HAD TRIED TO RIDE ME SO FAR AND I SAID NO AND HE WAS LIKE “She sounded so disappointed when she said that” AND HE ASKED ME IF GETTING PEOPLE TO RIDE ME WAS MY INTENT AND THEN HE TOLD A DIRTY JOKE HE LEARNED WHEN HE WAS 9 (“I bet I can get you to come with just one finger”) AND THEN CALLED ME UP ONSTAGE AND WHEN I CAME UP HE WAS LIKE “Well she came easily with one finger” AND HE WAS CHECKING OUT MY COSTUME AND HE ASKED ME WHERE I WAS FROM AND WE TALKED ABOUT THE SEATTLE GISHWHES EVENT AND HE THANKED ME FOR VOLUNTEERING AND SO DID PEOPLE FROM THE AUDIENCE AND THEN AFTER THAT HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION FOR REAL AND HERE I’LL QUOTE HIM: “Cas would probably hug you like this…[hug]…caress your leather a bit and then send you off…to the car wash.” AND WHEN I WENT BACK TO MY SEAT ANOTHER PERSON WAS ASKING A QUESTION AND HE WAS LIKE “It’s ok, the Impala was nervous too” AND AHHHHHHHH MISHA COLLINS DIRECTED DIRTY JOKES AT ME AND HUGGED ME ASDFGHJKL
That is all.
People are giving Wilson money to thank him for killing an unarmed black teenager. Please report this to GoFundMe, as it violates their Terms of Service and they get 5% of the tens of thousands of dollars being donated. Click to report.
This is my message, in case you want to copy and paste:
Your Terms of Service prohibit “items that promote… hate, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime.” Take a look at the comments that come with the donations on this page and tell me that doesn’t violate your terms. “Support Officer Wilson” is a thin veil for people rewarding Wilson for killing a black kid.
Misha wins the internet yet again [x]
Ways you can help:
MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL SAY THAT THE PROTESTERS STARTED THE VIOLENCE ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT. THIS IS NOT THE CASE AS PROVEN BY THE VIDEO ABOVE.
please watch this before its taken down
I feel like the scariest thing about this is that so much of what we know about the situation has only been made possible by social media. It makes you appreciate how easy it was in the past for them to successfully sweep things like this under the rug because people didn’t have an outlet to show the situation from their side.
A sample of tweets on #Ferguson tonight, 8/13/14
Alright, i’m gonna sit down and basically explain the situation in this ask so everyone of my followers knows why i’m so pissed.
Michael Brown, a 17 - 18 year old african american boy was unlawfully shot (8-10 times supposedly) by police in St Louis, Missouri on saturday, august 9th, 2014. He was unarmed, and had done nothing to attract suspicion other than the fact that he was black. His body was left in the street for 4 hours. (beware: somewhat graphic image linked)
There are several claims from witnesses (see: Dorian Johnson’s account and video [HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING UP ON HIS ACCOUNT, ITS VERY SPECIFIC] — Brown’s friend who experienced the situation first hand, La’Toya Cash and Phillip Walker— Ferguson residents nearby the incident), that fall together in generally close claims. However, the only one who’s claim seems out of place is the police officer’s who shot Brown. Who, by the way, is put off on paid administrative leave AND who’s name remained under anonymity for his safety (However, attorney Benjamin Crump is looking for a way to force release his name). He claims that Brown began to wrestle the officer for his gun and tried attacking him after he told Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson (22) to “get the f*ck on the sidewalk”.
According to Johnson, after a minor confrontation on the officer’s part where he grabbed Brown by the neck and then by the shirt, the officer pulled his gun on Brown and shot him at point blank range on the right side of his body. Brown and Johnson were able to get away briefly and started running. However, Brown was shot in the back, supposedly disabling him from getting very far. He turned around with his arms in the air and said “I don’t have a gun, stop shooting!” By this point, Brown and the officer were face to face as the cop shot him several times in the face and chest until he was finally dead. Johnson ran to his apartment and by the sound of his account, seemingly had some sort of panic attack. Later he emerged from his home to see Brown still laying in the streets. People were gathered with their cellphones, screaming at the police.
According to msnbc, the police refuse to interview Johnson at all, despite his amazing courage to come forward. They didn’t wanna hear it. They only listened to the cop’s account of it all and were vague with the media on what they thought happened. They’ve also refused to commit to a timeline in releasing autopsy results and other investigation information.
Numerous rumors are sweeping around such as Brown stealing candy from a QuickTrip, the store he emerged from calling the cops on him, Brown reaching for a gun, Brown attacking the cop first, ect. But these have all been debunked. (I know a lot of these have been debunked, but im having a hard time finding sources. if anyone could help out and link some legit ones id be SO grateful)
The event in and of itself was terrible, but now it has escalated beyond belief. Around 100 or more people, mostly black, went to the police station to protest peacefully. Things quickly turned bad as martial law got involved and authorities were bringing in K9s, tanks, heavy artillery, ect. The heavy police presence only made things worse as riots began to break out and looting and vandalism started. [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
Now, as of very recently, the media has been banned from Ferguson. There is also a No-Fly zone above Ferguson for the reason of “ TO PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES ” as said on the Federal Aviation Commission’s website. Cop cars are lined up on the borders to prevent people from entering/leaving. Media outlets are being threatened with arrest. It completely violates our amendments and everything.
It’s becoming increasingly scary and difficult to find out whats going on over there. I’m afraid this is all the information I have, though. If anybody else knows anything about the situation, please feel free to add on or correct any mistakes i’ve made as i’m no expert on writing these things.
And as a personal favor, i’d really appreciate anyone to give this a reblog in order to spread the word. I think it’s a shame that this is going on in our own country yet so few people know about it. Help me make this topic huge and get this as much attention as possible.